- @Mic92 unable to attend on short notice
- it’s not possible to invite anyone from the Discourse calendar
- @edolstra maybe move the event to the NixOS Google calendar
- discussed unified product and story (40 min)
- discussed name for central learning resource (30 min)
- 12 min over schedule
There is an Events plugin we could try 🗓 Discourse Event - plugin - Discourse Meta
That looks good to me. It allows posting events related to a category. For teams we could just open an event thread and append meeting notes.
Thanks, I will redundantly maintain this one for now as well. Eventually we should converge on a single source of truth. I prefer the Discourse calendar: it is much easier to discover and contribute to. We did not appear to have had a problem with spam/vandalism so far, and we have an effective moderation team just in case.