flake-utils-plus v1.1.0 released! GitHub - gytis-ivaskevicius/flake-utils-plus: Use Nix flakes without any fluff.
Lots of changes and improvements. This release ended up with 92 commits. Wow, that’s a lot of commitment
Massive thanks to flake-utils-plus contributors: @blaggacao, @Pacman99, and @chvp.
- Added a pretty sick repl. Currently supports NixOS systems. Current REPL implementation will likely change in the future.
- Added custom system builders support. This allows implementing configurations for darwin or standalone home-manager and much, much more.
- Added patching support for modules and lib’s.
Fixes and improvements:
- Enforced passing
nixpkgs.config.*options populating to nixpkgs.
- Fixed merging between options like
- Removed NIX_PATH autogeneration. NIX_PATH can get out of date · Issue #5 · gytis-ivaskevicius/flake-utils-plus · GitHub
Deprecations (These options will be removed in future releases):
nixosProfilesoption in favor of
defaultSystemoption in favor of
sharedModulesoption in favor of
sharedExtraArgsoption in favor of
- Some automated tests were set up to avoid breaking existing functionality.
- Improved documentation. (Still not great, but hey - that’s NixOS ecosystem for you )