Gnome extention Hanabi on nixos

Hello, i tried to install the Hanabi extension for gnome but things just wont work out like how i wanted it to be. This extension required meson in order to build and even though I had meson, i can’t seem to install hanabi.

in my ./gnome-ext/hanabi.nix where i fetch it from github and install it:

{ stdenv, fetchFromGitHub }:
{
  hanabi = stdenv.mkDerivation rec {
    pname = "gnome-ext-hanabi";
    version = "";
    dontBuild = true;
    installPhase = ''
      meson setup .build --prefix=$out && ninja -C .build install
    '';
    src = fetchFromGitHub {
      owner = "jeffshee";
      repo = "gnome-ext-hanabi";
      rev = "f7f2231188d67bed828d0fdf978ace872da2d216";
      sha256 = "sha256-IkQtg0fddCnEy2yGKtH5ZOdbuclJLkCqBjO2pSeUk9I=";
    };
  };
}

and in my configuration.nix:

environment.systemPackages = with pkgs; [
  (callPackage ./gnome-ext/hanabi.nix{}).hanabi
  meson
  ninja
  glib # For post installation of Hanabi
  ];

and it gives me the error: /nix/store/wr08yanv2bjrphhi5aai12hf2qz5kvic-stdenv-linux/setup: line 1559: meson: command not found even though I’m pretty sure that i had meson installed
am I missing something here?

to be more specific, I want to ask how do i use the command meson in installPhase

1. Nix packages are build in isolated sandbox so they only have access to what you list as the derivation’s input.
  2. If you add meson and ninja to nativeBuildInputs, their setup hooks will kick in, so you will not need to specify installPhase explicitly.
  3. Installing development packages globally is not supported, not even for development outside Nix derivations – nix-shell is the tool for that.
1 Like

Hola
i have come back with another problem. Hanabi also require glib in order to compile schemas. I solve it as below by adding environment.extraOutputsToInstall = ["dev"]; and glib nodejs into nativeBuildInputs = :

{pkgs, stdenv, fetchFromGitHub }:
{
  environment.extraOutputsToInstall = ["dev"];
    pname = "gnome-extension-hanabi";
    version = "";
    dontBuild = false;
    nativeBuildInputs = with pkgs; [
      meson
      ninja
      glib
      nodejs
    ];
    src = fetchFromGitHub {
      owner = "jeffshee";
    };
  };
}

however:

building '/nix/store/4jmci3sl0fmlh9asndzmjf7hgvk949yc-gnome-extension-hanabi-.drv'...
unpacking sources
unpacking source archive /nix/store/5biixdajw15a09ag7xks74hq4cvq549j-source
source root is source
patching sources
updateAutotoolsGnuConfigScriptsPhase
configuring
mesonConfigurePhase flags: --prefix=/nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi- --libdir=/nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/lib --libexecdir=/nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/libexec --bindir=/nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/bin --sbindir=/nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/sbin --includedir=/nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/include --mandir=/nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/man --infodir=/nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/info --localedir=/nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/locale -Dauto_features=enabled -Dwrap_mode=nodownload --buildtype=plain
The Meson build system
Version: 1.2.3
Source dir: /build/source
Build dir: /build/source/build
Build type: native build
Project name: hanabi-extension
Project version: 1
Host machine cpu family: x86_64
Host machine cpu: x86_64
Program npm found: YES (/nix/store/4bgg8j8275adawqbc5rkm4fv48dgg2i3-nodejs-18.18.2/bin/npm)
Configuring metadata.json using configuration
Program msgfmt found: YES (/nix/store/wxjk2v5vjxmpm7lkiy0mk9xcqcrhp007-gettext-0.21.1/bin/msgfmt)
Program msginit found: YES (/nix/store/wxjk2v5vjxmpm7lkiy0mk9xcqcrhp007-gettext-0.21.1/bin/msginit)
Program msgmerge found: YES (/nix/store/wxjk2v5vjxmpm7lkiy0mk9xcqcrhp007-gettext-0.21.1/bin/msgmerge)
Program xgettext found: YES (/nix/store/wxjk2v5vjxmpm7lkiy0mk9xcqcrhp007-gettext-0.21.1/bin/xgettext)
Build targets in project: 12

hanabi-extension 1

User defined options
    auto_features: enabled
    bindir       : /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/bin
    buildtype    : plain
    includedir   : /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/include
    infodir      : /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/info
    libdir       : /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/lib
    libexecdir   : /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/libexec
    localedir    : /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/locale
    mandir       : /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/man
    prefix       : /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-
    sbindir      : /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/sbin
    wrap_mode    : nodownload

Found ninja-1.11.1 at /nix/store/x9l05cdsjj21n5bsaf65yhhq90k0jpf7-ninja-1.11.1/bin/ninja
mesonConfigurePhase: enabled\ parallel\ building
building
build flags: -j14
[1/8] Generating src/po/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io-pt_BR.mo with a custom command
[2/8] Generating src/po/fr/LC_MESSAGES/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io-fr.mo with a custom command
[3/8] Generating src/po/ja/LC_MESSAGES/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io-ja.mo with a custom command
[4/8] Generating src/po/cs/LC_MESSAGES/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io-cs.mo with a custom command
[5/8] Generating src/po/nb_NO/LC_MESSAGES/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io-nb_NO.mo with a custom command
[6/8] Generating src/po/zh_Hans/LC_MESSAGES/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io-zh_Hans.mo with a custom command
[7/8] Generating src/po/de/LC_MESSAGES/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io-de.mo with a custom command
[8/8] Generating src/po/tr/LC_MESSAGES/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io-tr.mo with a custom command
glibPreInstallPhase
installing
mesonInstallPhase flags: ''
Installing src/po/ja/LC_MESSAGES/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io.mo to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io/locale/ja/LC_MESSAGES
Installing src/po/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io.mo to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES
Installing src/po/nb_NO/LC_MESSAGES/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io.mo to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io/locale/nb_NO/LC_MESSAGES
Installing src/po/fr/LC_MESSAGES/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io.mo to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES
Installing src/po/cs/LC_MESSAGES/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io.mo to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io/locale/cs/LC_MESSAGES
Installing src/po/de/LC_MESSAGES/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io.mo to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES
Installing src/po/zh_Hans/LC_MESSAGES/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io.mo to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io/locale/zh_Hans/LC_MESSAGES
Installing src/po/tr/LC_MESSAGES/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io.mo to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io/locale/tr/LC_MESSAGES
Installing /build/source/build/src/metadata.json to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io
Installing /build/source/src/extension.js to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io
Installing /build/source/src/gnomeShellOverride.js to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io
Installing /build/source/src/launcher.js to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io
Installing /build/source/src/logger.js to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io
Installing /build/source/src/panelMenu.js to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io
Installing /build/source/src/prefs.js to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io
Installing /build/source/src/roundedCornersEffect.js to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io
Installing /build/source/src/wallpaper.js to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io
Installing /build/source/src/windowManager.js to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io
Installing /build/source/src/../LICENSE to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io
Installing /build/source/src/assets/hanabi-symbolic.svg to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io
Installing /build/source/src/renderer/renderer.js to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io/renderer
Installing /build/source/src/renderer/stylesheet.css to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io/renderer
Installing /build/source/src/schemas/io.github.jeffshee.hanabi-extension.gschema.xml to /nix/store/416x9zmi2466b14vzi3rnpfzcbmx12p0-gnome-extension-hanabi-/share/glib-2.0/schemas
Running custom install script '/build/source/build-aux/meson-postinstall.sh'
FAILED: install script '/build/source/build-aux/meson-postinstall.sh' could not be run, stopped
error: builder for '/nix/store/4jmci3sl0fmlh9asndzmjf7hgvk949yc-gnome-extension-hanabi-.drv' failed with exit code 127
error: 1 dependencies of derivation '/nix/store/91i4kr52fm61c62z4c7754id01qm9r2q-system-path.drv' failed to build
error: 1 dependencies of derivation '/nix/store/sz5f2xdyjma69bv995rcvcvamqfc1g5v-nixos-system-Windows_11-23.11.2217.d02d818f22c7.drv' failed to build

The file hierarchy in /nix/store/XXXXXXXXgnome-ext-hanabi- is shown as below:

└── share
    ├── glib-2.0
    │   └── schemas
    │       └── io.github.jeffshee.hanabi-extension.gschema.xml
    └── gnome-shell
        └── extensions
            └── hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io
                ├── extension.js
                ├── gnomeShellOverride.js
                ├── hanabi-symbolic.svg
                ├── launcher.js
                ├── LICENSE
                ├── locale
                │   ├── cs
                │   │   └── LC_MESSAGES
                │   │       └── hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io.mo
                │   ├── de
                │   │   └── LC_MESSAGES
                │   ├── fr
                │   │   └── LC_MESSAGES
                │   ├── ja
                │   │   └── LC_MESSAGES
                │   ├── nb_NO
                │   │   └── LC_MESSAGES
                │   ├── pt_BR
                │   │   └── LC_MESSAGES
                │   ├── tr
                │   │   └── LC_MESSAGES
                │   └── zh_Hans
                │       └── LC_MESSAGES
                │           └── hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io.mo
                ├── logger.js
                ├── metadata.json
                ├── panelMenu.js
                ├── prefs.js
                ├── renderer
                │   ├── renderer.js
                │   └── stylesheet.css
                ├── roundedCornersEffect.js
                ├── wallpaper.js
                └── windowManager.js

25 directories, 23 files

This shows that it built fine, but the only problem here is the meson-postinstall.sh which is needed to compile the io.github.jeffshee.hanabi-extension.gschema.xml . Although i have already included glib into nativeBuildInputs

I think I’m missing something obvious here. Either that or Hanabi is the problem. Either way, I can’t seem to find the solution at all…

I don’t wanna go back to Ubuntu, considering the amount of time I have spent into nixos…

and I know that I’m being stubborn about installing it globally but i really don’t want to do it the normal way :frowning:

pls send help…

That is a NixOS option that needs to be used in the context of NixOS configuration. It will not do anything in a random Nix expression.

If you want the builder to have access to glib.dev output, you do not need to do anything special – the generic builder in Nixpkgs (as used by stdenv.mkDerivation) already adds programs from dev output of nativeBuildInputs to PATH out of the box.

This sounds like it is because of the script expecting interpreter on a path does not exist in the build sandbox:

You can replace the path by adding the following to the derivation expression:

postPatch = ''
  patchShebangs build-aux/meson-postinstall.sh
'';
1 Like

after trying this out, it runs fine, but the problem after that is gnome doesn’t recognize the schema compiled.
The file hierarchy in /nix/store/xxxxgnome-ext-hanabi is shown as below :

└── share
    ├── glib-2.0
    ├── gnome-shell
    │   └── extensions
    │       └── hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io
    │           ├── extension.js
    │           ├── gnomeShellOverride.js
    │           ├── hanabi-symbolic.svg
    │           ├── launcher.js
    │           ├── LICENSE
    │           ├── locale
    │           │   ├── cs
    │           │   │   └── LC_MESSAGES
    │           │   │       └── hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io.mo
    │           │   ├── de
    │           │   ├── fr
    │           │   ├── ja
    │           │   ├── nb_NO
    │           │   ├── pt_BR
    │           │   ├── tr
    │           │   └── zh_Hans
    │           │       └── LC_MESSAGES
    │           │           └── hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io.mo
    │           ├── logger.js
    │           ├── metadata.json
    │           ├── panelMenu.js
    │           ├── prefs.js
    │           ├── renderer
    │           │   ├── renderer.js
    │           │   └── stylesheet.css
    │           ├── roundedCornersEffect.js
    │           ├── wallpaper.js
    │           └── windowManager.js
    └── gsettings-schemas
        └── gnome-extension-hanabi-
            └── glib-2.0
                └── schemas
                    ├── gschemas.compiled
                    └── io.github.jeffshee.hanabi-extension.gschema.xml

28 directories, 24 files

I totally don’t understand what’s happening

I think the problem is that the schema should be in $out/share/glib-2.0 instead of where it is right now, but i don’t know how to approach this tbh

ok after some time i found something interesting:

$ cat /run/current-system/sw/share/gsettings-schemas/org.gnome.shell.extensions.hanabi-extension-/glib-2.0/schemas/io.github.jeffshee.hanabi-extension.gschema.xml 
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<schemalist>
    <schema id="io.github.jeffshee.hanabi-extension" path="/io/github/jeffshee/hanabi-extension/">

idk why but the schema is in /io/github/jeffshee/hanabi-extension/ instead of /org/gnome/shell/extensions/ like it normally do

$ dconf dump /io/github/jeffshee/
[hanabi-extension]
enable-va=true
mute=true
startup-delay=1000
video-path='/home/${user}/questionable-video.mp4'

well the schema is there, and gnome apparently can’t find it. Idk why, i also dont know how to fix it, i gave up

And also for people who interested in live wallpaper, i have an alternative hidamari, coming from the same dev who developed hanabi.

You can install it from flatpak, although I hate flatpak as there’s no way for you to install flatpak packages declaratively but anyways I guess

GLib setup hook moves it to $out/share/gsettings-schemas/$name to prevent collisions of gschemas.compiled.

The latter is for official extensions developed by the GNOME project. Projects should use the domain name they control, see Application ID docs.

GNOME Shell extensions do not generally expose their settings schemas so that is expected. Actually, on NixOS no projects are exposing their schemas thanks to the aforementioned glib setup hook and the fact that we do not have any global nexus for them, see also GSettings schema of installed software not available to gsettings program or dconf-editor · Issue #33277 · NixOS/nixpkgs · GitHub.

But in this case, the problem is that Hanabi installs the schema to path that it thinks is a global location but it is not due to Nix’s rejection of FHS:

GNOME Shell looks for the schema in global locations (paths listed in XDG_DATA_DIRS environment variable) but since we do not accept schemas as global, they are not present.

Fortunately, GNOME Shell also looks for schemas in the extension’s directory. In fact this is what most extensions do.

You could probably do something like to move it to the regular location:

postInstall = ''
  mv "$out/share/glib-2.0/schemas" "$out/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io/schemas"
'';
2 Likes

here’s the final answer for who wants to install hanabi:

{
    pname = "org.gnome.shell.extensions.hanabi-extension";
    version = "";
    dontBuild = false;
      meson
      ninja
      glib
      nodejs
    ];
#    installPhase = ''
#      cp -r $out/share/gsettings-schemas/gnome-extension-hanabi-/glib-2.0 $out/share/glib-2.0
#    '';

postPatch = ''
    '';

postInstall = ''
      mv "$out/share/glib-2.0/schemas" "$out/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io/schemas"
    '';

src = fetchFromGitHub {
      owner = "jeffshee";
    };
  };
}

final answer for real this time

{
    pname = "org.gnome.shell.extensions.hanabi-extension";
    version = "";
    dontBuild = false;
      meson
      ninja
      glib
      nodejs
      wrapGAppsHook4
    ];

buildInputs = with pkgs; [
    # Video/Audio data composition framework tools like "gst-inspect", "gst-launch" ...
    gst_all_1.gstreamer
    # Common plugins like "filesrc" to combine within e.g. gst-launch
    gst_all_1.gst-plugins-base
    # Specialized plugins separated by quality
    gst_all_1.gst-plugins-good
    gst_all_1.gst-plugins-bad
    gst_all_1.gst-plugins-ugly
    # Plugins to reuse ffmpeg to play almost every video format
    gst_all_1.gst-libav
    # Support the Video Audio (Hardware) Acceleration API
    gst_all_1.gst-vaapi
    gjs
    ];
    dontWrapGApps = true;

postPatch = ''
    '';

postInstall = ''
    '';

postFixup = ''
      wrapGApp "$out/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io/renderer/renderer.js"
    '';

src = fetchFromGitHub {
      owner = "jeffshee";
    };
  };
}

Oh, also (probably unrelated to the GStreamer issue from the other thread) I just noticed that the renderer is using the GSettings schema. My suggestion to move them inside the extension directory will make the schema inaccessible for the renderer, since it runs outside the GNOME Shell context. Simplest solution will probably be linking the schema to the other place in postFixup instead of moving it:

postFixup = ''
  ln -s "$out/share/gsettings-schemas/${name}/glib-2.0/schemas" "$out/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io/schemas"
'';

final final final answer

{
    pname = "gnome-ext-hanabi";
    version = "";
    dontBuild = false;
      meson
      ninja
      glib
      nodejs
      wrapGAppsHook4
      appstream-glib
      gobject-introspection
#      makeWrapper
#      pkg-config
      shared-mime-info
    ];

buildInputs = with pkgs; [
    # Video/Audio data composition framework tools like "gst-inspect", "gst-launch" ...
    gst_all_1.gstreamer
    # Common plugins like "filesrc" to combine within e.g. gst-launch
    gst_all_1.gst-plugins-base
    # Specialized plugins separated by quality
    gst_all_1.gst-plugins-good
    gst_all_1.gst-plugins-bad
    gst_all_1.gst-plugins-ugly
    # Plugins to reuse ffmpeg to play almost every video format
    gst_all_1.gst-libav
    # Support the Video Audio (Hardware) Acceleration API
    gst_all_1.gst-vaapi
#    gst_all_1.gst-plugins-rs
    clapper
    gjs
    gtk4
#    libadwaita
#    libGL
#    libsoup
    wayland
    wayland-protocols
    ];
    dontWrapGApps = true;

#    installPhase = ''
#      cp -r $out/share/gsettings-schemas/gnome-extension-hanabi-/glib-2.0 $out/share/glib-2.0
#    '';

postPatch = ''
    '';

#    postInstall = ''
#      mv "$out/share/glib-2.0/schemas" "$out/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io/schemas"
#    '';

postFixup = ''
      wrapGApp "$out/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io/renderer/renderer.js"
      ln -s "$out/share/gsettings-schemas/gnome-ext-hanabi-/glib-2.0/schemas" "$out/share/gnome-shell/extensions/hanabi-extension@jeffshee.github.io/schemas"

'';

src = fetchFromGitHub {
      owner = "jeffshee";
    };
  };
}
#git ls-remote https://github.com/jeffshee/gnome-ext-hanabi for rev