Sidenote: I really like Guix’s artwork.
We need something like that!
• Guix got its first recursive importer, making
guix import more like the best 2nix scripts
• Guix gained a tool for converting imperative user profiles into declarative ones
• Guix switched to zstd for substitute compression
• Guix gained something kinda like
brew install --HEAD but for stable releases
- Guix reference manual is now fully translated into […]
- Guix auto-discovers substituters in the local network via mDNS/DNS-SD via avahi
As of recently:
- Guix learned how to fan out builds to multiple agents
I should have read that more carefully! Sounds like Guix’s internationalizations are as enviable as the rest of their documentation.