I ordered some customized NixOS logo necklaces

Now got a quote from one provider for 100 pieces, $1.9 per piece since this will include molding. (Theoretically following orders will be cheaper, at ~$1.3). Sadly 100 is the minimum amount and it’s a bit too many for me :sweat_smile:

If you want to order another batch to send to Germany, count me in for 10 pieces I guess :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I believe the users in Germany and several surrounding countries can consume 100 pieces. By the way, where (geographically) is the merchant you asked?

1 Like

This is awesome! I’d be up for buying like 25 pieces off for Switzerland, I regularly go to the local meetups there :smiley:

3 Likes

Seems to be in Zhongshan, China. But of course needs to be quality-tested, which I am not able to do from this far. Your examples look very good from photos though :eyes:

2 Likes

I’d also be down to pay for 10-20 of those (to the Netherlands)

ping me if you anyone makes a group buy, I think I could find a place for 25 in Denmark, could be handed out to Nix CPH speakers and organizers

1 Like

Just received my NixOS necklace, absolutely fantastic! Highly recommended!

5 Likes

do you still have any left? i would be willing to pay shipping/any other fees

Are you also in Europe? I may start an attempt to ship to Europe within this month

3 Likes

no, i’m in north america. oh well

Here is the nixos keychain I found in Nix/NixOS Keychain by iMatejC - Thingiverse,
I 3D print and color it manually, and having Nix with Rust and Tux beside my bag physically makes me feel secure, as if they are blessings to ensure my code runs smoothly without crashing. Long live these adorable companions!

5 Likes

We would like to get 20-25 of them to Poland or to someone in EU who can send it to us :smiley:

hiii I’d love to get a metal one they’re super cute. I live in Berlin. Does anyone have any left? ^^’

I’d also take one in Germany, these look really awesome <3 I’d be down to help with the organization/splitting them up if we order 100 of them to Europe :slight_smile: Is there maybe also a more local seller in Europe (for similar-ish prices), that could also help with shipping costs? :thinking: