- Install Nix on Raspberry Pi 4 without the need of modifications with Raspberry Pi OS 64-bit.
- Tested nix-info, Firefox and ROOT in nix-shell. All run smoothly.
- Download Raspberry Pi OS 64-bit image from here, More information can be found in this post in Raspberry Pi forum:
- Write the image into an SD card with Raspberry Pi imager.
- Boot from the SD card prepared in the previous step.
- Go through the welcome wizard and update the system and software.
- Install Nix (multi-user mode) with
Detailed instruction can be found on the official website of Nix:
sh <(curl -L https://nixos.org/nix/install) --daemon
- Log out and log in.
nix-shell -p nix-info --run nix-info
nix-shell -p firefox --run firefox