At ShowSeeker, we develop cutting-edge, cloud-based advertising sales tools to help our users navigate the rapidly-changing linear and digital video landscapes.
We are currently seeking both a Site Reliability Engineer and a DevOps Engineer with NixOs / NixOps experience. These are remote contract-based full-time opportunities.
Site Reliability Engineer
As a member of our Engineering team, this role will focus on ensuring that our platform is scalable and secure. A successful Site Reliability Engineer will be charged with designing and maintaining our entire cloud infrastructure.
- Partner with Engineering stakeholders to design and deliver a reliable, scalable, and secure infrastructure
- Design and maintain all data backup and recovery procedures
- Monitor the system by automating health checks and performing routine maintenance
- Configure server systems to optimize performance and extensibility
For more information and to apply click: https://www.showseeker.com/site-reliability-engineer
As a member of our Engineering team, this role will oversee and manage our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes. The ideal candidate will manage optimal deployment configurations, assist with new project setup, and provide ongoing operational support to developers.
- Build and maintain automation leveraging Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes
- Manage our GitLab instance for source code version control
- Work closely with the infrastructure and product development teams
- Document current and future configuration processes and policies
For more information and to apply click: https://www.showseeker.com/devops-engineer