Nix meetup Dresden, Germany

Interested

(fillup to complete 20 chars. I hate forums.)

2 Likes

I’d also be interested.

2 Likes

I’d be potentially interested.

2 Likes

I’m interested. Let us know!

2 Likes

if it gets to be a more regular thing, or you just want to add as irregular , then please make PR to the nix user groups

https://nix.ug

It’s happening. We are meeting:

26.01.2022 18:00 @ Zapfanstalt
Sebnitzer Str.15, 01099 Dresden

Got table reservation for 10 people but I expect more to show up spontaneously (I talked to a lot of people outside of discourse). Feel free to bring your colleagues/friends/wifes/husbands/dogs/cats and anyone who might be interested in Nix.

Looking forward to this. Let me know if you can not come or have any questions.

Michael

1 Like

An entry in our calendar appeared <<</>> Chaos Computer Club Dresden | C3D2Kalender

1 Like

Friendly reminder: We are meeting tomorrow 18:00 @ Zapfanstalt.

I just realized that I’ve got a conflict in my schedule, won’t be there. Anyways, have fun!

The next meet up will happen on 23. February at 18:00 in the rooms of the C3D2.

If you are visiting the first time, you might find the directions on our website helpful.

1 Like

Quick reminder about tomorrow. See you there.

For the next meetup, we can meet in the rooms of the café ascii Dresden. :coffee:

Date-wise, the 30. March would work, too. However, the week afterwards might be preferrable, as the semester starts on that Monday and I know a few interested people won’t be back before that date. But as you all prefer. :slight_smile:

I dont mind delaying 1 week. Lets meet 06.04.2023 18:00 @ascii. @feliix42 pls notify all of those “interested people”. Looking forward to this!

First Thursday in every month is the Plenum for the C3D2, so that’s a bit of a problem.

as @feliix42 is organizing the location, I would leave it up to felix to decide whether we delay another week to 13.04. or stay at 06.04.

Moving by another week is fine by me. I marked it in our internal calendar. 13.04.2023 18:00 it is then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Friendly reminder we are meeting today 18:00 @ascii.

2 Likes

Summary of the last meetup on Thu Apr 13 2023:

• About 12 people met at the Ascii student cafe of the Technical University Dresden
  • Mix of beginners to professionals with commit bit
  • The experienced Nixers helped the newbros to to improve their NixOS setup
  • Explained Flakes
  • Discussed potential FrOSCon 2023 participation

Next meetup will be 11.05.2023. Location and format to be determined.

4 Likes

We are looking for speakers for the next meetup at 11.05.2023. If you want to give some Nix-related presentation, hit me up.

Next meetup will be 11.05.2023 18:00 in the office of Cyberus Technology, Zwickauer Str. 46, 01069 Dresden.

@astro will be giving a nix themed talk and there will be pizza and drinks afterwards.