NixOS config GUI

Hi,
I saw this thread and thought it might be relevant.
I’ve been working on a graphical NixOS configuration editor called NiCo (NixOS Configurator) for several months now.
You can find it here:

It lets you edit your configuration graphically (with a form-based UI) while showing the resulting .nix code live next to it. The goal is that you can make changes through the GUI and at the same time learn how the actual Nix expressions look and work.
A few important points:
It was developed with heavy AI assistance (I’m not a professional programmer).
I have invested a lot of time into it over the past months.
I now manage my own systems exclusively with NiCo and use it daily.
I actively test it and keep improving it based on the issues I run into.
The most distinctive feature is probably Nix-Brix: any parts of the configuration that NiCo doesn’t support yet can be kept as free-form Nix blocks that the tool never touches. So you don’t lose complex custom options.
Strong recommendation: Please only test it in a VM or on a copy of your config for now. It’s still a work in progress.
Original announcement and discussion:

I’d be very happy if anyone tries it and gives feedback (bugs, missing features, suggestions for improvement, etc.). That would help me a lot to make it better.
Thanks!