PRs already reviewed

trivial change to move icons to spec conform place

Already reviewed and approved, just waiting for a merge.

received three approvals, ready to merge

Approved by the maintainer, daily driving this for a week

reviewed, tested and approved by maintainer of effected downstream package (me)

Approved by maintainer, I personally tested the results: vcpkg-tool: fix compatibility with BSD install by pascalj · Pull Request #505834 · NixOS/nixpkgs · GitHub

opened for a long time already. The package was forked and the original is no longer maintained.

KDE Plasma plugin, I’ve found a few people using this package in their repos, I’ve updated it to conform to the packaging guidelines and it has been reviewed once already about a month ago.

I was stupid enough to create a pull request from my master branch, so I’m kind of stuck contributing further until this PR is merged.

Thanks in advance