PRs already reviewed

This is just an auto ryantm package update for a package with no maintainers - it passes CI, and I tested it locally and everything seems good:

This one is a version update I did of two packages (which had to be updated at the same time), approved by one of the maintainers:

Approved by maintainer, and moves away from using the auto-update URL that would cause versions to change within the same commit hash.

I am the package maintainer, but since someone else opened the PR I cannot merge it.

I already reviewed & approved the PR, everything LGTM.

1 Like

security update:

this was posted before, but I think it’s really ready for merge now that 26.05 is released so the x86_64-darwin build failures are no longer relevant.

Reviewed and revised by a maintainer. We documented a method to exclude/override packages from collections in texlive.
Potentially this method could apply for other withPackages with a similar mechanism.