Unstable channel still being blocked

According to howoldis.herokuapp.com/ The unstable channel has been delayed for an week. Any workaround or solution? I have got a couple of commits that are important to me being blocked. I am not sure how to checkout the latest channel or cherry-picking them.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

The unstable channel has been delayed for a week

Generally speaking, “that’s life” for the unstable channel: occasionally there will be problems blocking it from advancing.

I am not sure how to checkout hte latest channel or cherry-picking them

If it’s just a package, I wrote down what I do in that case at User:Raboof - NixOS Wiki . This works great for me, though I’m not sure if it’s a “recommended” approach, so I haven’t dared to propose it for the ‘proper’ documentation yet :wink: - or perhaps it’s already in there somewhere?

The unstable channel has been delayed for a week

You can (with some effort) see why the unstable channel is blocked at Hydra - nixos:trunk-combined:tested . I would really like it if there was an easier way to find out if anyone has already started figuring out what was going wrong, what they found so far and whether they are already working on a fix - or that I could perhaps see if I could pick it up from there and help out. Is there anything like that? Would it be too noisy to for example create a github issue for each failure where this information could be shared?

3 Likes

The blockage has been solved. Thanks for your advice that I could survive myself in next time.