Weekly leaderboards

Yeah I feel like the pulse information is not all that interesting because it is not personal.

Here’s a different format, what do you think (kind of surprising to me that there was no comment with multiple reactions):

Community spotlight

The holy trinity for contribution to nixpkgs are direct code contribution, reviews of those contributions and merges of finished pull requests. In the past week

• 41 pull request were opened by 120 contributors. @marsam alone opened 12 of those
  • 251 pull request were reviewed by 57 contributors. @c0bw3b alone reviewed 49 of those
  • 19 pull request were merged by 20 contributors. @c0bw3b alone merged 7 of those

The most reacted to comment was this one.

You can help! You do not need any special permissions to propose or review changes. Check out this discourse thread if you want to get started with reviews.

3 Likes

Since I read on IRC that @mmahut did a lot of good work recently, I decided to re-run the script:

Community spotlight

The holy trinity for contribution to nixpkgs are direct code contribution, reviews of those contributions and merges of finished pull requests. In the past week

• 97 pull request were opened by 142 contributors. @dtzWill alone opened 30 of those
  • 363 pull request were reviewed by 78 contributors. @mmahut alone reviewed 140 of those
  • 64 pull request were merged by 15 contributors. @mmahut alone merged 53 of those

The most reacted to comment was this one.

You can help! You do not need any special permissions to propose or review changes. Check out this discourse thread if you want to get started with reviews.

4 Likes

97 pull request were opened by 142 contributors.

is this a bug or can a PR be opened by multiple contributors?

1 Like

Definitely a bug :laughing:

I don’t have time to look into it right now, but in case you’re interested have a look: GitHub - timokau/nixpkgs-stats

I also don’t have the time now, but i created an issue.