@edolstra will look at how to make both executables use the exact same entrypoint
Assigned to @edolstra for reproduction
Assigned to @thufschmitt for repro
Assigned to @edolstra to investigate further
hydra.nixos.org nix jobset status
- @thufschmitt Most builds end-up being aborted, rendering the dashboard mostly useless
- @edolstra they have been canceld, probably an admin canceling the non-running builds to reduce the load
Two genuine errors hidden there
@ericson2314 will investigate
EDIT (2023-01-15, @thufschmitt): The build is now green on hydra, no idea what fixed it
Failure due to a dependency of the VM test framework on 32bits machine. Not a priority (although it’s ugly having this broken test).
Discussion after some complaints from @raitobezarius about Nix bumps frequently breaking some NixOS tests.
- Expose a set of relevant tests from the Nixpkgs pov
- Run these from the Nix repo
- Run these on Hydra for Nix releases
Relates to the idea of having some CI that tests 3d-party projects (NixOS tests, home-manager, etc…) with the latest Nix