Anduril is hiring NixOS and Embedded Linux engineers

Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology.

I currently have two open roles on my team at Anduril: NixOS Software Engineer and Embedded Linux Engineer

Both roles will be actively using Nix/NixOS on a daily basis. The “NixOS Software Engineer” role is aimed at individuals who have prior experience with Nix and NixOS, while the “Embedded Linux Engineer” role is aimed at individuals who have embedded Linux experience and who are interested in using Nix instead of some of the alternatives in the embedded space (Yocto, buildroot, etc), but does not require any prior experience with Nix.

For an example of the type of things you’d be able to work on, see: GitHub - anduril/jetpack-nixos: NixOS module for NVIDIA Jetson devices

If interested, please send me an email at dfullmer@anduril.com and/or apply using the links above.

7 Likes

These positions sound sweet, too bad I’m not a US Citizen and I assume its a must because defence

1 Like

These positions sound sweet, too bad I’m not a US Citizen and I assume its a must because defence

For these positions, “US Person” status (which also includes permanent residents) is sufficient. That said, feel free to send me an email if you’re based out of the UK or Australia, because there may be other positions available for those locations.

Thanks for replying, I’m neither, based in Canada and mx citizen.

2 Likes

I have applied for the NixOS Software Engineer position. I am from SoCal so if this isn’t remote then it might work great for me.

2 Likes