Bi Weekly NixOS Meetup At Noisebridge In San Francisco, CA

Register here → Bi Weekly NixOS Meetup At Noisebridge · Luma

Come join our 10th Bi Weekly NixOS Meetup at Noisebridge!

Last week was the the largest gathering we’ve had yet with 9 people! I had a great time meeting everyone, and because of that I did not get to take as much notes on discussion topics this time around.

At the start of the meetup we discussed running Nix on https://www.proxmox.com/en/ and did a little debugging of network configuration of microvm.

Then I spent the rest of the time going through a stream of consciousness doc that I have for rapidly onboarding people to nix and its concepts with two nix newbies.

The rest of the group were experienced nixers! I’ve been elated that there’s always a healthy mix of nix newcomers and people who have adopted nix for a while. The new comers are always a great source of discussion topics, I often learn new things from one of the the experts responding to one of their questions, or just bringing up the stuff I experience using nix as well!

Hope to see yall soon!

Formatting remark: I think it is better if one doesn’t need to click external links to see the «San Francisco, California, USA» part; maybe some part of it could even be in the title…

1 Like

ahh yea i used to include it and i have been omitting it for some reason, adding it back!

1 Like