Bus ID Values for Nvidia: Only one found

I would like to use Wayland/sway on my MacBook Air from late 2010. For this end I want to configure the Nvidia GeForce 320M following the wiki Nvidia - NixOS Wiki.

➜  ~ lspci -nn | egrep VGA
02:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: NVIDIA Corporation MCP89 [GeForce 320M] [10de:08a3] (rev a2)

The secton Bus ID Values says, that I can find the settings for intelBusId and intelBusId using the command lshw but that display only one BusID:

➜  ~ sudo lshw -c display
  *-display UNCLAIMED
       physical id: 0
       bus info: pci@0000:02:00.0
       version: a2
       width: 64 bits
       clock: 33MHz
       capabilities: pm msi bus_master cap_list
       configuration: latency=0
       resources: memory:d2000000-d2ffffff memory:c0000000-cfffffff memory:d0000000-d1ffffff ioport:1000(size=128) memory:d3000000-d301ffff
  *-graphics
       product: EFI VGA
       physical id: 3
       logical name: /dev/fb0
       capabilities: fb
       configuration: depth=32 resolution=1440,900`

Which values shall I put here ?

hardware.nvidia.prime = {
	# Make sure to use the correct Bus ID values for your system!
	intelBusId = "PCI:0:2:0";
	nvidiaBusId = "PCI:14:0:0";
	};

Hi klt,

I just created an account, just to let you know my experience with this. I tried to setup Nvidia on my NixOS installation yesterday and ran into the same problem as you describe. I ended up checking if my CPU really features an integrated graphics unit. After making sure this is the case I went into the BIOS setup and noticed that the integrated graphics card was not active. After enabling it there, the Display controller showed up in both, the lspci and lshw lists. I hope this helps you a little bit.

Good luck & cheers,
WooDy

Thanks for your reply.
But I have a Mac which does not have a BIOS like a PC.
And pressing alt+command+o+f does after switching on the computer does not work.
Maybe because my MacBook Air is from autumn 2010.

Sorry about that, I read over the fact, that you are running an old MacBookAir. Am I correct in the assumption, that your MacBook features an Intel E6300 CPU? I guess this means that there is no integrated graphics unit available. But if I understand correctly, you should be able to install the Nvidia drivers regardless of having an integrated graphics unit or not. The integrated graphics unit is only necessary if you want to run the hybrid setup called Optimus Prime.
In my case, I was able to install the Nvidia drivers from the nixpkgs (allowUnfree has to be true) without running the integrated GPU.

# Load nvidia driver for Xorg and Wayland
  services.xserver.videoDrivers = ["nvidia"];

This line should tell nix to install the drivers for the Nvidia card. I’m currently not at my setup, but I will check later to tell exactly how I got the Nvidia drivers installed without the integrated GPU enabled.

Cheers,
WooDy