CfgMgmtCamp 2025 is looking for Nix presentations

Hey all, :wave:

During CfgMgmtCamp 2024 we managed to get—sort-of—get a Nix track going, and I’d like to continue that effort as well with the 2025 edition. If you’re interested in talking about Nix/NixOS, or something within its extended ecosystem, in front of a welcoming crowd, this might be your chance! I’ve done it a few times myself, and I can confidently say the discussions that follow out of these talks, and the wonderful people you meet, are worth it alone. :grin:

So, in their own words:

Config Management Camp is a conference for developers, system engineers, SRE, system administrators and all practitioners of Infrastructure as Code or Infrastructure Management.

We are looking for any truly open source topic relating to Infrastructure, including but not limited to Configuration Management, Infrastructure Orchestration, Infrastructure Management, Infrastructure Automation, and Infrastructure Monitoring.

They’re looking for the following format:

• Ignite Talks: 5-minute, auto-forwarding talk (very fun and challenging to do :wink:)
  • Presentations: a 45-minute talk on a topic of your choice, with some time for questions.
  • Workshop : 4 to 8 hours of workshop
  • Fringe / Summit : 4 to 8 hours of custom event

CfgMgmCamp 2025 is happening right after FOSDEM, 2025-02-02T23:00:00Z2025-02-04T23:00:00Z, in Ghent, Belgium.

The CFP is open until 2024-10-20T21:59:00Z.

If you’d like some inspiration, here are the previous talks about Nix/NixOS and its extended ecosystem that got presented at previous generations of CfgMgmtCamp.

Hope to see you there!

5 Likes