Containers in Incus LXC do not get an IP address

I’m trying to configure incus containers according to the wiki article https://wiki.nixos.org/wiki/Incus, but even with nftables enabled and specifying a trusted interface, apparently DHCP requests for containers are still being ignored. Containers just don’t get ipv4 addresses. Everything worked in NixOS 23.11 without nftables enabled. Perhaps I need to specify some additional parameters for nftables in configuration.nix?

In configuration.nix I have specified the following options:

networking.nftables.enable = true;
networking.firewall = {
  trustedInterfaces = [ ‘incusbr0’ ];
}

I don’t understand how Incus is supposed to work in NixOS. It turned out that the network works fine inside the containers, just the ipv4 address is not shown in the output of the incus list command. The topic is closed.

+----------------+---------+------+-----------------------------------------------+-----------+-----------+
|      NAME      |  STATE  | IPV4 |                     IPV6                      |   TYPE    | SNAPSHOTS |
+----------------+---------+------+-----------------------------------------------+-----------+-----------+
| first          | RUNNING |      | fd42:e98e:b01a:fbb7:216:3eff:fe6e:5cf6 (eth0) | CONTAINER | 0         |

In case you do still want a better overview on your VM’s
=> with lxd, for the host: lxd-preseed-for-nixos/lxd/lxd-networking.nix at 80b59edc0e7a486a78d83ee6de05d6dcc34977bf · JimJ92120/lxd-preseed-for-nixos · GitHub