We’re looking to contract a developer relations leader (full or part time) to help us grow the Nix community and build a community of users and contributors around Flox–an enterprise package manager and set of developer tools intended to make Nix easier to use and scale!
You’ll be responsible for supporting efforts to grow the Nix community. You’ll also be responsible for developing and sharing technical and educational content about our technology, managing and growing user forums, and working with product and engineering teams to translate developer needs into products.
If there’s fit, there may be an opportunity to evolve from contracting to formal, full-time employment.
● 2+ years of experience in a developer relations / evangelist role
● 2+ years of software development experience
● Experience giving talks and developing demos, webinars, videos, or other technical content
● Familiarity/fluency with Nix
Nice to haves:
● Experience with technical blogging
● Contributions to open source projects
● Experience with video production
● Experience with containers, kubernetes, and/or Docker
● Experience at an early-stage start-up
If interested, please email email@example.com or DM me on here on Discourse!