It will be useful if we have graalvm packages.
The GraalVM main source repository includes the following components:
- Graal SDK contains long term supported APIs of GraalVM.
- Graal compiler written in Java that supports both dynamic and static compilation and can integrate with the Java HotSpot VM or run standalone.
- Truffle language implementation framework for creating languages and instrumentations for GraalVM.
- Tools contains a set of tools for GraalVM languages implemented with the instrumentation framework.
- Substrate VM framework that allows ahead-of-time (AOT) compilation of Java applications under closed-world assumption into executable images or shared objects.
- Sulong is an engine for running LLVM bitcode on GraalVM.
- TRegex is an implementation of regular expressions which leverages GraalVM for efficient compilation of automata.
- VM includes the components to build a modular GraalVM image.