How to install multiple of the same software using on NixOS with flakes, preferrebly configured using home-manager?

I’m looking to install multiple of the same software like vscode/vscodium/firefox et cetera. Each having a different configuration.

Currently, this installs microsoft’s vscode.

# home.nix
programs.vscode = {
  enable = true;
};

Using the package option sets the source to vscodium but how would I do this simultaneously with the above.

# home.nix
programs.vscode = {
  enable = true;
  package = pkgs.vscodium
};

If I set both of the together, I get the following error. on nixos-rebuild command.

building the system configuration...
error:
       … while calling the 'head' builtin

at /nix/store/2lagifgqw760xch048spv2a0v46ya1vb-source/lib/attrsets.nix:922:11:

921|         || pred here (elemAt values 1) (head values) then
          922|           head values
             |           ^
          923|         else

… while evaluating the attribute 'value'

at /nix/store/2lagifgqw760xch048spv2a0v46ya1vb-source/lib/modules.nix:807:9:

806|     in warnDeprecation opt //
          807|       { value = builtins.addErrorContext "while evaluating the option `${showOption loc}':" value;
             |         ^
          808|         inherit (res.defsFinal') highestPrio;

(stack trace truncated; use '--show-trace' to show the full trace)

error: attribute 'enable' already defined at /nix/store/kjh3zz4lvsc1z6x0f8dc9hn6mr18g5f0-source/home.nix:33:5

at /nix/store/kjh3zz4lvsc1z6x0f8dc9hn6mr18g5f0-source/home.nix:30:5:

29|   programs.vscode = {
           30|     enable = true;
             |     ^
           31|   };

Is there a way to install multiple of the same applications, with and without the same version number and commit hash, with different configurations with a custom name like VSCode-1, VSCode-2 and so on? Thank you for any assistance.