Hp-toolbox again

I can use my Hp InkTank 415 printer and even scanner works after some effort. But HP gui tool wil not run. I found many topics with various solutions but nothing solved this.
Anyone can help me?

HP Linux Imaging and Printing System (ver. 3.23.8)
HP Device Manager ver. 15.0
Copyright (c) 2001-18 HP Development Company, LP
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it
under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.
/nix/store/b1inga7fqnqhicj8yii9zgqs44xviz74-hplip-3.23.8/share/hplip/ui5/devmgr_ext.py:15: SyntaxWarning: “is not” with a literal. Did you mean “!=”?
if self.latest_available_version is not “”:
/nix/store/b1inga7fqnqhicj8yii9zgqs44xviz74-hplip-3.23.8/share/hplip/ui5/devmgr_ext.py:37: SyntaxWarning: “is not” with a literal. Did you mean “!=”?
if self.latest_available_version is not “”:
kf.coreaddons: Failed to establish shared memory mapping, will fallback to private memory – memory usage will increase-
HP Linux Imaging and Printing System (ver. 3.23.8)
System Tray Status Service ver. 2.0
Copyright (c) 2001-18 HP Development Company, LP
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it
under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.
error: Unable to lock /home/libor/.hplip/hp-systray.lock. Is hp-systray already running?
warning: Unable to connect to dbus. Is hp-systray running?
error: dBus initialization error. Exiting.

July 19 update solved this issue on my system.
Wow. I am glad I have decided to try nixos. 2 months later it becomes my main os because I like it so much. Keep learning day by day I fixed all minor problems I had. Some of them were solved with updates. Declarative way of nixos config and flakes is perfect even for my very basic setup on my laptop.
Thank you very much to all involved in nixos development and friendly community.