Join Our Team: Solve Complex Problems in Renewable Energy

Eviny Fornybar has been producing renewable energy for hundred years on the west coast of Norway, with headquarters in Bergen. We have 39 hydropower plants and two newly acquired wind parks.

As the energy market evolves, so do the challenges in optimization, trading, and production planning. At Eviny Fornybar, we’re seeking curious problem solvers with a passion for innovative solutions and technology. Nix/NixOS are technologies already in our tech stack.

We’re excited to announce openings for developers, data scientists/senior analysts, and a solutions architect to form new product teams. Take this opportunity to help build these teams, shape technology choices, and steer our direction.

Does this sound like the challenge you’ve been looking for? Send me a direct message and I can answer your questions and give you more information. Info site Jobb med vannkraft | Eviny Fornybar | Eviny.no, but in norwegian.

10 Likes

@Radvendii, @layus and I have worked with @kfollesdal on a Redpandas module. I can confirm that this is a very nice team and opportunity. Happy to act as independent reference if anyone is interested in that.

3 Likes

Hi,
do you have any SRE (Site Reliability Engineer) positions open as well?
How’s the remote work policy?

Hi @dminca, yes some of the positions that is announced together with developers, data scientist and solutions architect are more in the SRE direction. Take a look at

The positions are mainly at office in Bergen. But with right knowledge, remote can be an option but can not guarantee that now.

1 Like