KRDC not loading plugins

I am trying to use KRDC. It appears to connect to my other computer but then nothing happens. When I tun it from the command line I get the following errors so it looks like it cannot load the plugins. I am new to this so I don’t know what else to provide.

$ krdc
kf.coreaddons: The plugin “/nix/store/7i5aa94ns0kmq6x87sag9rrhic9z9hqj-krdc-24.02.2/lib/qt-6/plugins/krdc/libkrdc_v
ncplugin.so” explicitly states an Id in the embedded metadata, which is different from the one derived from the fil
ename The Id field from the KPlugin object in the metadata should be removed
kf.coreaddons: The plugin “/nix/store/7i5aa94ns0kmq6x87sag9rrhic9z9hqj-krdc-24.02.2/lib/qt-6/plugins/krdc/libkrdc_t
estplugin.so” explicitly states an Id in the embedded metadata, which is different from the one derived from the fi
lename The Id field from the KPlugin object in the metadata should be removed
kf.coreaddons: The plugin “/nix/store/7i5aa94ns0kmq6x87sag9rrhic9z9hqj-krdc-24.02.2/lib/qt-6/plugins/krdc/libkrdc_r
dpplugin.so” explicitly states an Id in the embedded metadata, which is different from the one derived from the fil
kf.coreaddons: The plugin “/nix/store/ams1l058ndbg52kjak57px520drz50ss-system-path/lib/qt-6/plugins/krdc/libkrdc_vn
cplugin.so” explicitly states an Id in the embedded metadata, which is different from the one derived from the file
name The Id field from the KPlugin object in the metadata should be removed
kf.coreaddons: The plugin “/nix/store/ams1l058ndbg52kjak57px520drz50ss-system-path/lib/qt-6/plugins/krdc/libkrdc_te
stplugin.so” explicitly states an Id in the embedded metadata, which is different from the one derived from the fil
kf.coreaddons: The plugin “/nix/store/ams1l058ndbg52kjak57px520drz50ss-system-path/lib/qt-6/plugins/krdc/libkrdc_rd
pplugin.so” explicitly states an Id in the embedded metadata, which is different from the one derived from the file
name The Id field from the KPlugin object in the metadata should be removed
kf.coreaddons: The plugin “/run/current-system/sw/lib/qt-6/plugins/krdc/libkrdc_vncplugin.so” explicitly states an
Id in the embedded metadata, which is different from the one derived from the filename The Id field from the KPlugi
n object in the metadata should be removed
kf.coreaddons: The plugin “/run/current-system/sw/lib/qt-6/plugins/krdc/libkrdc_testplugin.so” explicitly states an
Id in the embedded metadata, which is different from the one derived from the filename The Id field from the KPlug
in object in the metadata should be removed
kf.coreaddons: The plugin “/run/current-system/sw/lib/qt-6/plugins/krdc/libkrdc_rdpplugin.so” explicitly states an
Id in the embedded metadata, which is different from the one derived from the filename The Id field from the KPlugi
n object in the metadata should be removed
qt.core.qobject.connect: QObject::connect: No such signal KBookmarkManager::changed(QString,QString)