- RFC74 comes from an interesting perspective worth exploring, but might be too broad in it’s current form
- The bare essence of this RFC is the quest to improve structures on a middle layer of community coordination somewhere between classical discourse discussions and the formal RFC process
- As a conclusion, Special Interests Group (SIG) Category was inaugurated.
- Also the possibility to provide a bors setup for
NixOS/nixpkgswas discussed and further coordination will be conducted
- I self-tasked myself to “structure” the SIG Workflow automation — which I just completed (first iteration)
In general, we felt that people willing to push ideas at the benefit of the ecosystem might consider getting organized in a SIG, as well.