Necklaces at NixCon 2026

Mailing necklaces from Poland to EU destinations. Otherwise distributing for free in Krakow starting tomorrow :purple_heart:

16 Likes

Can you reverse one for me? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

You mean you wish to see the backside or have a mirrored design?

1 Like

I think it’s obvious enough it was a typo and @Sigmanificient was requesting a reservation so one is kept available

3 Likes

Hey @lisanna! I am at NixCon. Are you here? Would love to get a necklace =)

I’m by the detsys banner, cat on my shoulder!

1 Like

I make silly typo everywhere, thanks you for figuring out my cryptic messages :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I can get it for you if you want, I’m at Cracow :saluting_face: (If I find the necklace person.)

Thanks, but I am doing my exchange year at Istanbul, so we won’t see us in a while :sweat_smile: You could give it to jaggi, but I’m looking first whether I can get delivered after my arrival :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, are necklaces also available today?

I got one, they are gorgeous, thank you !!!

4 Likes

Yes they are! I have the stuffed cat on my shoulder, I’ll be around!

Currently in the ctf room!

I just ran out of necklaces, if you missed getting one come to planet nix!

1 Like