Nix meetup Dresden, Germany

Hi,

we are currently planing a casual Nix meetup in Dresden. I know that there are several companies in Dresden that are using Nix. Also Nix is very popular among people in the C3D2 hackerspace. Let me know if you would be interested in this meetup so we can keep you in the loop.

12 Likes

Interested

(fillup to complete 20 chars. I hate forums.)

2 Likes

I’d also be interested.

2 Likes

I’d be potentially interested.

2 Likes

I’m interested. Let us know!

2 Likes

if it gets to be a more regular thing, or you just want to add as irregular , then please make PR to the nix user groups

https://nix.ug

It’s happening. We are meeting:

26.01.2022 18:00 @ Zapfanstalt
Sebnitzer Str.15, 01099 Dresden

Got table reservation for 10 people but I expect more to show up spontaneously (I talked to a lot of people outside of discourse). Feel free to bring your colleagues/friends/wifes/husbands/dogs/cats and anyone who might be interested in Nix.

Looking forward to this. Let me know if you can not come or have any questions.

Michael

1 Like

An entry in our calendar appeared <<</>> Chaos Computer Club Dresden | C3D2Kalender

1 Like

Friendly reminder: We are meeting tomorrow 18:00 @ Zapfanstalt.

I just realized that I’ve got a conflict in my schedule, won’t be there. Anyways, have fun!

The next meet up will happen on 23. February at 18:00 in the rooms of the C3D2.

If you are visiting the first time, you might find the directions on our website helpful.

1 Like

Quick reminder about tomorrow. See you there.

For the next meetup, we can meet in the rooms of the café ascii Dresden. :coffee:

Date-wise, the 30. March would work, too. However, the week afterwards might be preferrable, as the semester starts on that Monday and I know a few interested people won’t be back before that date. But as you all prefer. :slight_smile:

I dont mind delaying 1 week. Lets meet 06.04.2023 18:00 @ascii. @feliix42 pls notify all of those “interested people”. Looking forward to this!

First Thursday in every month is the Plenum for the C3D2, so that’s a bit of a problem.

as @feliix42 is organizing the location, I would leave it up to felix to decide whether we delay another week to 13.04. or stay at 06.04.

Moving by another week is fine by me. I marked it in our internal calendar. 13.04.2023 18:00 it is then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Friendly reminder we are meeting today 18:00 @ascii.

2 Likes

Summary of the last meetup on Thu Apr 13 2023:

• About 12 people met at the Ascii student cafe of the Technical University Dresden
  • Mix of beginners to professionals with commit bit
  • The experienced Nixers helped the newbros to to improve their NixOS setup
  • Explained Flakes
  • Discussed potential FrOSCon 2023 participation

Next meetup will be 11.05.2023. Location and format to be determined.

4 Likes

We are looking for speakers for the next meetup at 11.05.2023. If you want to give some Nix-related presentation, hit me up.