Nix Parisian Meetup - October 30

Hello everyone,
I’m pleased to announce that the next Nix/NixOS parisian meetup is scheduled for the 30th of October! The event will be held at Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris.

As usual, the event will consist in a few informal presentations (if we have some people willing to give them), a social event with drinks and food, and some space to hack on projects.

If you are interested, please register on the Mobilizon event (here ) so we can better estimate the number of participants.

If you are interested in giving a presentation, please contact me anyplace you can find me (examples are mastodon → julienmalka@nixos.paris or mail → julien@malka.sh). Don’t hesitate to give a presentations! They can be as short and informal as you want, just show us what you’ve been working on!

// Version Française

Bonjour à tous,
J’ai le plaisir de vous annoncer que le prochain meetup parisien Nix/NixOS est prévu pour le 30 octobre ! L’événement se tiendra à l’Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris.

Comme d’habitude, l’événement consistera en quelques présentations informelles (s’il y a suffisement de propositions), un événement social avec des boissons et de la bouffe, et une salle mis à disposition pour hacker sur des projets!

Si vous êtes intéressés, merci de vous inscrire sur l’événement Mobilizon (ici ) afin que je puisse mieux estimer le nombre de participants.

Si vous souhaitez faire une présentation, contactez-moi à n’importe quel endroit où vous pouvez me trouver (par exemple, mastodon → julienmalka@nixos.paris ou mail → julien@malka.sh). N’hésitez pas à faire une présentation ! Elles peuvent être aussi courtes et informelles que vous le souhaitez, montrez-nous simplement ce sur quoi vous travaillez en ce moment !

2 Likes

Due to the lack of people available on this date, the event will be rescheduled. If interested in parisian meetup, don’t hesitate to join https://matrix.to/#/#fr:nixos.org to have the most up-to-date infos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, sorry I couldn’t make it this time. Hopefully, the next one!

1 Like