NixOS Colorado Meetup?

Heyo there! I’m Aaron Honeycutt and I’m wondering if folks in Colorado use NixOS? Would anyone want to go to a meetup?

4 Likes

I’m in the Denver/Boulder area. I would be very interested in a meetup in CO. I use NixOS on all my personal systems and in production at work for a small/startup company so I’d love to show off how we are using it.

1 Like

Hello @Princemachiavelli o/

I’m in charge of the RMLUG and would love to have a meetup with a talk. I’m working on some locations currently.

1 Like

I’m moving to Boulder in a couple of weeks and I’d love to join!

1 Like

Feel free to join our RMLUG Matrix channel and we’ll work on planning!

2 Likes

I live in boulder and would love to meet up.

1 Like

I’m in the Colorado Springs area but not against driving, since it seems I’m the only one so far :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for commenting folks with your interested! I’ve setup a meetup here:

https://gettogether.community/events/39837/nixos-meetup-1/

1 Like

I’m planning on attending, but I feel like maybe something that is a bit more in between Denver and Boulder might be better for attracting people from both metros…

1 Like

@IvanMalison this is right by my house which is why I picked the location, we can have rotating locations if we have more hosts to run them.

1 Like

There is a small chance I’ll be in the area when this happens. Any chance people can firm up on dates and locations soon?

1 Like

We already have a date/time and location for the meetup.

1 Like

Thanks. I wasn’t clear if that was firm or not. Hopefully I can make it :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@nrdxp I’m also in Colorado Springs. I’m not sure if I can make it that Saturday but I’m hoping to get sure soon because I’d like to attend.

1 Like

I’ve secured a free meetup location in Boulder if there are more people in that area that would like a regular monthly meetup.

1 Like

@zmitchell I would love help hosting events for folks more north as part of RMLUG!

1 Like

Hopefully I can make it, but it’s quite a drive for me! I’m in Divide. Maybe I can ask some local deer if they’re fans of nix

2 Likes