NixOS Copenhagen meetups -- anybody interested?

Hi there,

We’re considering starting a series of NixOS meetups. We got the venue and company paid food, but we have no idea how many are using NixOS in Denmark (or Skåne, for that matter).

If you are interested, or know somebody who is, speak up. And if you’re at NixCon feel free to find us there (here?) – we’re the group with the bald guys :wink:

About us: We started using NixOS in late 2017, primarily for running Kubernetes, and are located in the greater Copenhagen area (Ballerup).

Looking forward to hearing from you,
/Adam

2 Likes

I would definitely be interested!

I’ll swing by next time I’m home, although that will in all likelihood only be next summer.

I’m just a simple user, but I’d be interested!

Sounds like fun! If the free time and train chaos gods are willing then I would be happy to join.

So are we - we just get paid for being simple users :slight_smile:

Good to see a few new interested people. We’ll try to announce something in the not too distant future.

I’d love to join sometime (if this is still a thing)!

There’s now a meetup group for this: Greater Copenhagen NixOS User Group | Meetup

1 Like

There’s a date now: Login to Meetup | Meetup

Hi. Is the Meetup group still active? I would be interested in joining to talk about NixOS. I’ve just recently started my NixOS journey and could really use a local community to talk with if anyone is still actively meeting up and talking NixOS :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi eikooc
The meetup have been sleeping since covid, and later because of too few resources in our team.
We will try to restart it after the summer holidays. Will write out in the meetup group soon.
BR
Erik

1 Like

That’s great to hear. Looking forward to discussing it further in the Meetup Group

Hi all,

We are happy to announce that we have found the two next dates for NixOS user group meetups: on August 23rd and November 22nd respectively.

Further we have chosen to set the meeting frequency at once every three months.

Please bring your best mood, ideas for topics to cover in future events and keynote speakers you would like to hear give a talk.

Don’t worry about dinner, PROSA will sponsor pizza for us.
We look forward to seeing all of you!

Future events will be announced on meetup and in the PROSA calendar:

3 Likes