PRs ready for review _

Updates the version and fixes issue that blocked automated updates

appreciate any feedback on this one

Package has been ready for a while now. First time contributor, so I’m thankful for any tips or corrections.

EDIT: first one is already merged

There are two PRs for ROCm, which need some attention.

I have reviewed both of them myself already, and both are IMO actually ready to merge, but it would be good if someone could take a look and check if they agree.

The first one is easier, since it fixes ROCm, which will otherwise remain broken until https://nixpk.gs/pr-tracker.html?pr=304111 lands in master/unstable.

The second one is a more complicated change to review, because it adds a few patches that make ROCm run on more cards without additional configuration/modifications.
For that one you could either only review the code or try it on your own hardware, ideally with some card that gets enabled by the PR.

I have added myself as a maintainer to ROCm a few months ago, when I updated it from 5.7 to 6.0.
@ulrikstrid has been very generous with his time and reviewed/merged that PR and looked at everything else that came up by me and other contributors in ROCm since then.
Still I would appreciate if I could additionally tag or @ someone else for review, so that it’s not just him who always has to review in order for anything to merged.
If you use ROCm with Nix I would appreciate your reviews and comments, even if you can’t merge, since that thelps speard the load.

torctl: init at 0.5.7 by Tochiaha · Pull Request #299661 · NixOS/nixpkgs · GitHub needs merging

simple package and PR. moved to by-name, updated, added a maintainer.

Building from source on aarch64-darwin an application that was previously a binary release:

dockutil: 3.0.2 → 3.1.3 and refactor to build from source #293032

It’s been quiet for a while after a lot of initial back & forth.

I’ve raised xivlauncher: Fix GameMode not being detected by drakon64 · Pull Request #299304 · NixOS/nixpkgs · GitHub to fix an issue where XIVLauncher wouldn’t detect GameMode. There was some discussion about it but then it fell silent.