* New RFCs
* RFC 39 (unprivileged maintainers) is open for nominations, will select team next meeting
* RFC 13 (ergonomic cmake flags) is open for nominations, will select team next meeting
* RFC 14 (IFD) is waiting for author response
* RFC 17 (Intensional store) will be opened for nominations by @globin , will select team next meeting
* RFCs 20, 21, and 35 are closed. RFC 24 will be closed by @shlevy with a remark to the author to reopen if need be. RFC 29 is expected to be closed, @globin to confirm with author.
* RFC 30 (formalize review workflow) is ready to be opened for nominations but will wait for the backlog to clear a bit
* RFC 31 (ppc64(le)) is ready to be opened for nominations but will wait for the backlog to clear a bit
* RFC 27 (trusted bots) is waiting for author response
* Old draft RFCs (those with the draft issue tag) will be closed by @shlevy, with the authors encouraged to do pre-readiness discussion/collaboration in another channel and to reopen once ready for community review
* @shlevy will review RFCs 32, 34, and 37, likely pinging authors to see if they still want to keep these open
* General business
* The team will rotate who sets the agenda, runs, and writes the minutes for each meeting, with agendas expecting to be set two days before the meeting. @Mic92 will do this for next meeting
* The team discussed ideas around election to the committee, absenteeism among committee members, and conflicts of interest, which will be incorporated into @globin's forthcoming RFC about steering committee process.
* New RFCs