contextflow develops next-gen, deep learning-based tools to improve radiology workflows. Our 3D image-based search engine puts the knowledge encoded in millions of images at radiologists’ fingertips…fast. Nerds welcome.
As a senior devops / backend engineer at contextflow you will support our team in developing, deploying and maintaining backend components. Our innovative medical product strives to bring state-of-the-art deep learning into clinical radiology routine. As a member of the backend team, you will help to develop the system delivering the technology using on-premise and cloud infrastructure, integrate machine learning technology and help to put our system in production.
As a Senior DevOps / Backend Engineer, you will:
- Develop the backend infrastructure of our system
- Setup and maintain Unix-based Operating Systems
- Run our system in the cloud
- Help with the deployment process using NixOps
- Write and maintain the continuous integration strategy
- Deploy our software on premise on our customers’ (hospitals’) infrastructure
- Plan and develop the GO backend facing our elm frontend
- Write APIs with GraphQL
What you can expect:
We put huge emphasis on the well being of all our team members. We take care and support each other so that we can grow together. We work hard but also enjoy spending time together. Every second Thursday, we have Happy Hour together. Feel free to ask about it in more detail in your interview
- Work on exciting new applications in the medical imaging domain
- Work directly with the founders and make meaningful contributions to company’s action and value
- Work with a small, agile team of AI experts with a focus on modern and efficient software development
- Manage your own time via flexible working hours
- Enjoy other perks such as company retreats, discounted Vienna public transport monthly ticket, myclubs membership, etc.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of work experience in deploying and running high performance systems
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Solid knowledge of backend technologies
- Experience with (or eager to learn) Go, NixOs, GraphQl, Bash, SQL
- Experience with running linux-based systems
- Version control with git
- Experience working with JSON REST API
- Work permit in EU
- Experience with development of CE-mark/FDA-approved software, following IEC 62304
- Experience using NixOs / NixOps
Gross salary starting from 3,565€ monthly, negotiable
Join an award-winning team:
- Science & Business Award 2016 - Rudolf Sallinger Fonds
- Most Promising Startup 2016 - BCS Search Industry
- Digital Innovation Award 2017 - Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research
- Philips HealthWorks 2018 - Chosen as one of 19 participants out of 700+ applications
- Best Pitch 2019 (Healthcare) - Pioneers Festival
- Best Healthtech Startup 2019 (Austria) - Central European Startup Awards
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity!
How to apply:
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com with max 1500 characters (~ half a page), letting us know why you would like to join contextflow and how you can best contribute.
Please provide links or attachments with information about yourself (CV, LinkedIN, Xing, website, github…).
We look forward to receiving your application!
Senior DevOps / Backend Engineer Job Description