Senior DevOps Engineer @contextflow (and more)

contextflow.com | Remote, Europe (or Hybrid Vienna if personally preferred)

contextflow ADVANCE Chest CT provides radiologists comprehensive computer-aided detection support for suspected lung cancer, ILD and COPD cases. It’s main features are designed to help save time and improve reporting quality: nodule detection and quantification, nodule tracking over time, quantitative lung tissue analysis for key image findings, and qualitative analysis of 19 image patterns plus reference cases and differential diagnosis information.

We are a small Product Department with developers, R&D and DevOps folks creating a real product that is running on-premise at many hospitals creating real impact. contextflow is a great place for getting into all things medical software development.

Four open positions (all Full-Time):

Perk if you are eager to work in an environment that is open to utilize sophisticated tools such as Elm, NixOS, Clojure.

Please ensure you are sharing a motivational letter on application.

I personally joined fully-remote in January 2023 as a DevOps Engineer. I really enjoy what we are creating and I am excited to be in a relatively young company to grow with something that is meaningful to me. An environment where everyone is interested on medical aspects has been a refreshing experience.

We look forward to receiving your application!

7 Likes

Do you know if this role sponsors for R-W-R ?

Hey, sorry for my late reply - I was on vacation. Yes, we do have experience/can support with red-white-red cards.