I made this repository which uses Flakes to quickly get up and running with Stable Diffusion in a Jupyter Notebook.
The only requirements before starting are:
- A HuggingFace account + personal access token.
- Accept the License Agreement on the Model Card.
- Nvidia GPU with at least 10GB of VRAM
Users here will be familiar with the setup process for flakes but after that running is as simple as:
nix run --impure github:collinarnett/stable-diffusion-nix#jupyterLab
place your user token in the
HF_TOKEN variable at the top of the page and you should be able to immediately generate images.
This is built using the following awesome projects:
- nixGL - A wrapper tool for nix OpenGL application.
- jupyterWith - Declarative and reproducible Jupyter environments
- flake-utils - Pure Nix flake utility functions
Please let me know if there are any problems since I haven’t been able to test this extensively