Stay Updated with the NixOS Blogosphere: Subscribe to the Nixcademy Email Newsletter

If you’re enthusiastic about Nix and NixOS and want to stay updated with the latest from the community, consider subscribing to the Nixcademy Email Newsletter:

This monthly digest pulls together the most relevant blog posts and announcements from the NixOS world and provides you quick summaries.
Plus, it includes updates on Nix and NixOS education services, along with exclusive discounts.

It’s a straightforward way to keep your finger on the pulse of everything Nix-related. If you’re serious about staying informed, this is the email newsletter for you.

:link: Subscribe on shop.nixcademy.com

9 Likes

I didn’t see any form, link or button to subscribe. Even after disabling uBlock there were still some cross-origin violations.

I guess a training company needs to use any opportunity to collect email addresses instead of simply publishing “newsletter” in its own blog which people can read via RSS.

Thank you @shishkin for your kind feedback. I appreciate your input.

Could you please confirm if the website looks different to you compared to the screenshot? My intention was to ensure the design clearly highlights how to subscribe to the newsletter, which will be a monthly email rather than an RSS feed.

1 Like

UI worked for me, even with uBlock Origin (under Firefox).

1 Like

That’s a pretty uncharitable interpretation

Not really, it’s marketing 101.

3 Likes

Yes, the part with email form wasn’t visible to me with uBlock disabled. Now it is visible with uBlock disabled.

1 Like

Will this content be available through RSS?

5 Likes

Yes, but i will create the page for month N-1 when i send the newsletter out for month N.