Streaming Link for NixCon

Welcome to NixCon!

Here are the supported streaming platforms:

Questions will only be taken from youtube.
The schedule can be found here: https://2022.nixcon.org/

We are very exited to bring the Nix community together!
Many thanks to our supporters for making it possible.

Hopping you will have a great time!

The NixCon Organizers

8 Likes

After the live streaming event, will talks be made available individually or as huge full/half day videos only? (Looking at NixCon 2020, which according to my knowledge is only available as a single 8h video)

Also, is there any reason why the event is streamed under the NixOS account now rather than the NixCon account?

2 Likes

After the live streaming event, will talks be made available individually or as huge full/half day videos only? (Looking at NixCon 2020, which according to my knowledge is only available as a single 8h video)

It’ll be automatically uploaded after the stream ends as one huge video. But we’re looking into cutting them down into individual talks afterwards. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Also, is there any reason why the event is streamed under the NixOS account now rather than the NixCon account?

tl;dr We couldn’t get access to the channel in time. :blush:

5 Likes

does someone have write access to this page, so it can be updated with the correct info on how to watch? NixCon 2022 - A conference about Nix and NixOS

1 Like

I see that the live stream has now been cut up into individual videos and uploaded to the NixCon channel on YouTube. I didn’t want to steal anyone’s thunder by creating a post for that prior to a more official ‘announcement’ post, but I wanted to post somewhere to say:

Thank you very much!

5 Likes

ping @bjth for the awesome work <3

3 Likes