Trying to package funkwhale

Hello !

I’m currently trying to package funkwhale in nix, and I encountered an issue for the backend (api). It’s written in python, and as it is a big project, I tried using poetry2nix. Overall, it’s working great but I have to patch 3 python packages by hand to make them work with my project. After this, I try to build the package but a collision has been created and I cannot find any resource explaining why it is happening nor how to fix it.

Here is the code: RatCornu/funkwhale-nix: A Nix flake providing a package and NixOS module for funkwhale. - Codeberg.org, the command:

$ nix build .#api

and the output:

error: builder for '/nix/store/iqnvzkp6103znb3h6dwzihsw0x8mxkd6-python3-3.11.8-env.drv' failed with exit code 25;
       last 1 log lines:
       > error: collision between `/nix/store/9xws25k88jw0jdc67iswxqi0lq9xqpyf-python3.11-psycopg2-binary-2.9.9/lib/python3.11/site-packages/psycopg2/__pycache__/extensions.cpython-311.pyc' and `/nix/store/rr5b05xa3mgmy2hmlw4l8mnna9ad59xd-python3.11-psycopg2-2.9.9/lib/python3.11/site-packages/psycopg2/__pycache__/extensions.cpython-311.pyc'
1 Like