A slightly delayed update for today, as a large part of the team was away for a company event last week. But still:
- @yannham got Nickel to properly compile to WASM (#356). This required some refactorings to get everything to work properly and without too many hacks, but it’s now mostly there.
- Giulio just started an internship to work on improving the typechecking algorithm
- Also (though it’s nothing new), the RFC on Record overriding is still open, don’t hesitate to check it out.
- @regnat opened a stack of PRs to fix the “Two Glibc” issue (#4833, #4836, #4838, #4839)
- He also wrote a number of fixes for some feature that weren’t properly behaving with CA derivations (
- There’s also a PR in the works to allow transparently mixing ca-aware and non-ca-aware builders in the same network (#4905)
@garbas updated the nix.dev build to make it easier to integrate with the nixos.org website (https://github.com/nix-dot-dev/nix.dev/pull/156). In case you missed it, most of the content of nix.dev is mirrored on nixos.org/learn.html :
And that’s all, folks