UnityHub don't run in NixOs

I just tried to install unityhub (nix-env -iA nixos.unityhub), then I got a new free licence and installed unity 2020.2.1f1, but then when I create a new project (the template does not matter, in this example I used the 2D template) I get an error:

Project you are opening contains compilation errors. Entering Safe Mode allows you to resolve these errors without waiting for the rest of your project to import.

I put more information and screen shots in this bug report. Would love to know if I just stupidly missed something or not.

I do see this on start

Error: Error: APPIMAGE env is not defined
    at newError (/nix/store/ys51w1fj142m94063l8dxamgqzz5j0hm-unityhub-extracted/resources/app.asar/node_modules/builder-util-runtime/out/index.js:212:17)
    at Object.task (/nix/store/ys51w1fj142m94063l8dxamgqzz5j0hm-unityhub-extracted/resources/app.asar/node_modules/electron-updater/out/AppImageUpdater.js:106:52)
    at AppImageUpdater.executeDownload (/nix/store/ys51w1fj142m94063l8dxamgqzz5j0hm-unityhub-extracted/resources/app.asar/node_modules/electron-updater/out/AppUpdater.js:741:25)

Yes, I also get this error, it is just not a “blocking” error since at that step I can continue and create a new project after seing this error. But it may be the reason why the build fail, do you know how to fix that?