Warning when starting a new shell

Hi, I am a novice user of NixOS and home-manager, but have most of the things I need working pretty well. One annoyance is that when I start a new shell, I get the warning:

Warning: Could not find '', starting '/run/current-system/sw/bin/zsh' instead. Please check your profile settings.

I have zsh enabled in home-manager and there is a .zshrc file generated in my home directory. Aside from the message, everything seems fine: my shell aliases and preferences are active.

Any ideas about what is going on? I am not sure what is meant by ‘profile settings’, and the empty single quotes in the warning don’t provide much help in identifying what is missing.

Thank you for your help!

Looks like Konsole itself is emitting that message, so first review how that is configured and launched, e.g. does the profile contain a custom startup command, or is konsole being run with the -e command-line option.

Thank you for the hint. I haven’t done any startup customizations for konsole, but I’ll check to see what the existing setup specifies.