RFC 0085 FCP NixOS Release Stabilization: ZHF on master, new timeline
RFC 0085 has been accepted!
Nix - Static, Permissionless, Install-free, Pre-configured
The Summer of Nix
A two month train and work program from August 2nd to October 15th 2021 - great for anyone who wants to rapidly increase their Nix skills while doing useful work.
- Nix macOS Monthly Update
- Nix is the ultimate DevOps toolkit
- nix-script: nix-shell shebangs for speed and flexibility
- Building container images with Nix
- Getting started with Home Manager
- Using NixOS as a Router (NaaR)
- My Automagic NixOS Wireguard Setup
- Qubes-lite With KVM and Wayland
- Installing NixOS on a Mac
- Video Series: Introduction To Nix and NixOS
Video tutorial of Flakes in Nix 2.4
Video explains how to improve the reproducibility of nix expressions, why and for what we may need flakes and how to use them.
- Build Arduino sketches like any other nix derivation.
DevOps Engineer at Secure Compute Startup
Drive the adoption of Nix at a secure compute startup by developing and maintaining our CI pipeline and infrastructure.
This work would not be possible without the many contributions of the community.