As with last month’s review, this focuses only on merged PRs. Any change sent directly to master will not be seen. And again, this is merged PRs, so upcoming changes are not relevant yet.
Note that all the PRs listed here are arbitrarily chosen by entirely ill-defined biases. If you don’t see PRs you found interesting, or even, your PR, please share it with us!
(I’m sorry, starting here GitHub doesn’t give the right tooling to dig more deeply with links here.)
Of the 1246 targeting master or staging, 123 are new packages , and 1003 are package updates.
- 16 merged PRs for #75160 by @rnhmjoj
- 12 merged PRs for the port to python effort, 11 from @tfc
- #79663 brightnessctl: Add systemd support
- #78913 common-updater-scripts: Support SRI-style hash
- #68897 Flake support
- #78660 nixos/bash: configure $LS_COLORS for interactive shells
- #77578 Replace simp-le with lego and support DNS-01 challenge
- #80334 Gnome 3.34.4
- #79939 mate: update to version 1.24.0
- #79011 Plasma 5.17.5
- #66528 glibc: 2.27 -> 2.30
- #79112 kdeApplications: 19.08.3 -> 19.12.1
- #78994 linuxHeaders: 4.19.16 -> 5.5
- #79230 lorri: unstable-2020-01-09 -> 1.0
- #54677 mypaint: 1.2.1 → 2.0.0-beta.0
- #79237 wayland: 1.17.0 -> 1.18.0
- #80473 crystal: remove 0.25 and 0.26
- #79115 firefoxPackages.*: remove unsupported packages, clean up derivation
- #79335 nixos/testing: add deprecation notice for Perl VM tests
- #80746 openssl_1_0_2: mark as insecure; fixes #77503 (kinda)
- #77426 otter-browser: remove
Disclaimer: 3 PRs got caught in an incident that made them lose their original title, this affects some of the stats.
Finally, saying it again, I have some homework for you: I want you all to tell me what caught your interest in February! Reminder: what was merged in February!
Note: as a courtesy, you may want to use the official GitHub link shortener so the PRs are not swamped with useless Discourse messages.