We are looking for a person who is going to be responsible to:
- Extend and optimise NixOS and cargo (Rust) scripts that compile and manage binaries across linux/mac/windows systems
- Develop and manage automated continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) solutions for Holo’s software products
- Enable automated configuration management (CM) for all development, test, quality assurance, and production servers
- Design scaling strategies and develop automation scripts and solutions for the purpose of streamline, implement, and test sites/software
- Update tools, code, and modules for the purpose of streamlining implementation and supportability
- Create solutions for managing and ingesting large numbers of documents in real time, enabling prompt search and analysis
- Implement monitoring solutions that identify system bottlenecks and production issues
- Identify and implement big data storage solutions and schemas to maximize performance
Holochain is our new open source framework infrastructure technology for distributed peer-to-peer applications. Holochain is fast, massively scalable, cost effective, resource efficient, and energy efficient.
Holo, which is built on Holochain, is a distributed cloud platform and marketplace for hosting and serving other Holochain applications to everyday users connected to the Internet. Holo brings access to distributed applications to the familiar web browser by creating an ecosystem and a currency that enables distributed hosting services provided by peers.
With Holo, we envision a world where people own their own data and control their identity and privacy, a world where communities create together with patterns and tech designed to maximise individual, social and environmental well-being. Our aim is to make distributed peer-to-peer computing accessible to everyone.