It has been a busy last 4 weeks and I didn’t manage to send out minutes from meeting #12, but we have a recording of it (with a very bad video quality). Meeting #13 was sadly not recorded due to having problems with the recording quality, I hope to find a suitable solution until next time.
This are things that we are discussing and working currently:
- Changes to Marketing team membership:
- New members are accepted after each NixOS release (every 6 months).
- Inactive members will be thanked to help move Nix/NixOS further and moved from the team. They are more then welcome to rejoin the team when it will suit them.
- This change is needed since a number of members is limited to around 10 (otherwise the discussions go for too long) and there are many who would like to join the team and contribute.
- progress on redesign of nixos.org
- progress can be tracked under #506
- there are still few bugs we need to fix, but we are hoping to merge it this week
- the above PR only implements landing page of the design and fixes the rest of the nixos.org to look similar as now.
- after #506 PR is merged we will focus on each page separately to style it as designed
Here is a teaser. I hope you are as excited as I am.