Nix meetup in Stockholm, Sweden

Is there anyone in the Stockholm area who is interested in a Nix meetup?

3 Likes

I would attend if there’s a meetup in Stockholm!

2 Likes

I might as well :slight_smile: Always good to have an excuse to visit

2 Likes

I would attend for a Stockholm meeting!

2 Likes

I am interested too!

2 Likes

Sounds like we have small crowd here. :tada:
We kick it off with a beer somewhere in Stockholm city.

Any suggestion regarding time and place?

2 Likes

Tuesdays or Thursdays work best for me. Any place that is not too crowded, in the city, would work. Perhaps a hotel bar such as Scandic Grand Central or Scandic Continental? But open to any suggestions.

1 Like

Hi, I would also like to come, I’m currently studying Cardano blockchain Plutus Smart Contracts and we are using nix in the course, will be fun to meet up! Weekends are best for me but I can be flexible.

1 Like

It’s a bit of a trip for me, so don’t schedule on my behalf – I’ll make it if I can. :slight_smile: (It would help to have a lot of advance notice)

1 Like

I would also prefer Tuesdays or Thursdays. How about October 19th at around 19:00? @claes I think your suggestions regarding a place sounds good.

1 Like

October 19th works for me!

2 Likes

I’m also potentially interested.

1 Like

May I suggest to meet at “Biblioteket Live” in Södermalm, next Thursday, October 19th, at 19:00.
It is a nice bar and was fairly quiet when I was there the last time.
If you intend to join, please give quick like so we have an idea of how many we will be.

@chreekat if me manage to make this a regular thing, we can give a well-indvance heads up.

2 Likes

Just a little reminder about this Thursday’s meet-up.

EDIT: I have not gotten any feedback, regarding who is planning to attend.

1 Like

Thanks for pushing this. Yes would be nice to meet. I can make it, but I was uncertain if it would be enough of a crowd.

1 Like

@claes Let’s just go for it and see who shows up tonight.
I will put a Nix snow flake on the table.

2 Likes

Short update: Me and @markuskowa met and discussed different Nix topics. It was very interesting. Hopefully, when we meet next time, we will be a few more!

3 Likes

Let me follow up with a new suggestion: let’s set a another meet on Tuesday November, 21st.

2 Likes

This works for me. Perhaps this time we can meet closer to center, it might make it a little bit easier for more people to find the time to meet up? I checked out the bar in the ground floor of Nordic Light Hotel, Vasagatan 11, I think it could work for this.

2 Likes

I checked out the bar in the ground floor of Nordic Light Hotel, Vasagatan 11, I think it could work for this.

That sounds great!

1 Like