OpenLP update to 3.1.2: looking for reviewers and co-maintainers

Hi folks,

I’m the maintainer of OpenLP in Nixpkgs, and finally I took the time to [PR an update to OpenLP-3.1.2](under review. The current version in Nixpkgs was 2.4.6, which is terribly outdated and does not build any more (see also Help Overriding Python Library in Nixos + Home Manager).

If you use OpenLP, it would be a great help if you could contribute to the review, e.g. by testing the functionality of the executable, or by reviewing the code.

Also, I am looking for co-maintainers, since I don’t use OpenLP any more, currently. I can still be a maintainer and help with non-trivial updates, but it would be better if the regular maintenance were done by someone actually noticing when something breaks or there is a new version.

Best,

Johannes

Dropping it is always a possibility, if you’re not using it anymore.

Hi,

Apologies, I must have missed the notification for this. I’m happy to help as an additional maintainer for this, although I don’t have any prior experience doing so.

I’ve been running the currently for review build and the only problems I’ve been having are inherent to running it in xwayland, so that all seems good to me. It did crash once, but I think that may have been more to do with overloading the program than any packaging problem.