PRs ready for review _

Here’s one that I’m hoping will be fairly straight forward: rhine: init at 0.4.1, river-channel: init at 0.4.1 by OulipianSummer · Pull Request #563730 · NixOS/nixpkgs · GitHub

It’s already had a pretty robust round of reviews and discussion, edits, and some fixes, but there is no default reviewer assigned to this part of nixpkgs, so a committer hasn’t weighed in yet.

This PR adds Tytanic, a test runner for Typst projects.

This PR adds MetaPhlAn, a tool for taxonomic profiling of microbial species.

Not my own PR, but is adding a new module that I have been added as a maintainer on. It’s been open since May, gone through a couple other reviews, but a month or so ago I found it and put a lot of work and review into it with the original author, and would like to see it get merged soon as it’s been sitting ever since:

2 Likes

4 weeks (no reviews)

nixos/kavita: improve credential management

https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/558963

3 weeks (1 approval, waiting merge)

rayfish: init at 0.5.6

https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/561773

2 weeks (no reviews)

_ barman: 3.19.1 → 3.20.0; barman: fix build failure on darwin_

https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/564426

The following two PRs of mine have been sitting waiting for review for two weeks now, one is approved by the package maintainer.

These PRs add update scripts to kata-containers and gvisor (important k8s sandboxed/vm container runtimes) that are security-critical and months out of date in nixpkgs stable and unstable:

I’d appreciate a review on this fastlane update: