@regnat, @garbas, @taeer grouped together with @tomberek from https://flox.dev to make the flake-local options more usable.
This led to #5544 and #5546, which together should make the feature useful-enough for most cases.
@mopleen worked on adding suggestions to
While this is far from complete yet (the suggestion algorithm is very basic and it only covers this one command), this opens the door to some very nice UX improvements
- @balsoft co-organized a small hackhaton for ZHF
- @yannham published the recording of the talks of CONFLANG21 (1st Workshop on Configuration Languages). See the dedicated post for more details.
- @infinisil wrote a nixpkgs PR to add a function to update fields deep inside nested records (#147077)
@mopleen played with
asanto track some memory issues in the Nix codebase (#5636, #5644)
- @taeer fixed a couple of issues in nix-linter
- @litchipi started working on making user-defined types possible (#464)
@yannham added an OCaml-style
|>operator to make it easy to compose operations (#457)
- @yannham opened a meta-issue to track all the important design decisions to be made before a first release (#462)
- Avi-D-Coder worked on making the LSP tolerant to parsing errors (#456)
And that’s all, folks